Sunday, June 14, 2009

Welcome



Welcome to the daily log of my adventures and activities at my cabin, on a 1864 Mining claim, in the middle of the Helena National Forest. I will be updating this log on a regular, if not daily, basis. Follow my trials and tribulations of living off the grid in the middle of nowhere.

I live totally off the grid, meaning I create and use the resources available around me. I generate my own electricity, and pump my own water. No utility bills for me.

I bought this property with a newer, modern, log sided cabin already built on it. I have added the power and water systems and improved the property, building a pole garage by myself, and cleared many trees and brush in the area to provide a fire break as well as my firewood to heat with.

Anyone wishing to attempt to follow in my footsteps and have their heaven on Earth, can find out just how to do it in my upcoming book to be published soon.

This is one of the most beautiful, peaceful places on Earth, and I enjoy it everyday. Most of you will never experience this life style, some by choice, others because you are afraid to try. I hope you enjoy your life style as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment