Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday, August 12, 2009
It is overcast at 9:00 this morning, but there is no rain in the forecast and my barometer is showing sunny weather. It was 74 degrees outside at 9:15, which is usually an indicator of a nice, and warm, day.
I am suffering cramps and Charlie Horses all over my old body from working hard the last two days. When I attempted to wash my hair last night, my right forearm spasm so badly that I couldn’t move my hand. Last night I had Charlie Horses in my legs, arm, side and back. It just shows me how out of shape I am and that I need to exercise more.
I was going to try and finish getting the track on the dozer today, but I think I’ll take the day off and head into town for my mail and a few items at the store. I also need to make several phone calls, so need to be where I get a good phone signal. The RV shop never responded to my email, so I need to call them and make an appointment. I need to call and make an appointment with my doctor; regarding my foot sore getting worse and to see if she has any answers to my involuntary air swallowing. The endoscopy didn’t seem to show any reason for it and stretching my esophageal ring didn’t help. I also need to confirm taking my generator up to Great Falls for warranty repairs. I’ll make those calls while I am in town today and hopefully get all of it squared away.
I am running the small generator to charge my batteries, so as soon as that is complete; Zack and I will head into town and try to accomplish everything on my list.
Zack and I ran our errands and did our shopping, including all the phone calls, returning home at 7 PM. It did get hot, at least in town, as it was 94 degrees. We didn’t leave until 2:30, so we didn’t spend all day in town, but managed to get home with plenty of light to put things away and play with Zack before feeding him and Zoey. I then showered and sat down to read my mail before having dinner and watching some television before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment