Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I woke up at 6 AM, and had trouble going back to sleep, knowing I needed more sleep to survive the day. It was sunny but with some small high clouds blowing through.
I have a sore throat, way in the back, and have a slight heartburn with some swallowing difficulty. They told me that I may, but all three symptoms seemed like I took a step backwards after the procedure. I still have the air swallowing and belching to deal with and hope I can find a permanent solution, and soon.
Because of my sore throat and feeling like I can’t swallow, I hesitated to have breakfast, so nursed my coffee until noon and then played with Zack. I decided I had to eat something as my stomach was making more noise than the TV. I finally made waffles and had “lunch” at 2 PM to satisfy my need for food. I played with Zack and then like clock work, a thunderstorm moved in and it rained another half plus worth of water in less than two hours.
I am really glad for the rain, not only because of the reduced fire danger, but because it makes everything continue to be green and the smell after a thunderstorm in the forest is wonderful. This storm was the burp let out the back door, as there was no lightning and only one clap of thunder from afar.
It is now 8 PM, and the rain has stopped, Zack has gone upstairs to nap on my bed, and Zoey is sleeping in her chair next to me. The sun has disappeared and the light is fading, but it will continue to be light for a couple of more hours. I will fix myself some dinner, shower, and then relax in front of the boob tube until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment