Friday, July 24, 2009

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday, July 23, 2009
The sky has a few high clouds and the air is still, making the humidity felt. NWS is saying there is a 20% chance of a thundershower tonight, increasing to 30% for the next couple of days. By afternoon, it became overcast but even with the clouds blocking out the sun, it is 86 degrees and without my usual breeze, I had to turn on the box fan to help cool off.
I woke up this morning with a queasy stomach and it has persisted all day, so I didn’t go out to work, but just stayed inside doing computer work. I promised to print out my research on tankless water heaters for Bonnie, who works in the Safeway Pharmacy. I also looked up and printed my research on my road and the fact that I do not need a permit to simply maintain the existing road, just in case someone questions me.
I have played with Zack a few times, and went over to photograph the cattle guard so I could send it with yesterday’s update. Other than that, I haven’t done much and it is now 4:30. I have an appointment at my cardiologist for my stress test tomorrow, so thought I should study for it today, hence all the rest and relaxation.
I will finish my computer work and printing, play with Zack, feed him and Zoey, shower, and then relax in front of the television until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment